39TH CANADIAN SYMPOSIUM ON REMOTE SENSING
JUNE 19-21, 2018 SASKATOON, SK
NEW ERA IN REMOTE SENSING TECHNOLOGY
Call & Abstract Submission Template
Your abstracts must be prepared following the strict directives described in the attached file. Please do not submit your abstract via email. To submit your abstract, please click on the following link: (you will be required to setup an account first): https://csrs2018.exordo.com.
- Our Keynote Speakers
- 2018 Student Travel Award
- 2018 Summer School
- Second Call for Abstracts
- First Call for Abstracts
- Call for Special Sessions
Abstract Submission Templates
* Xulin Guo1, Karl-Erich Lindenschmidt2, Scott Bell1
- University of Saskatchewan, 110 Science Place, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, S7N 5C8 email@example.com
- University of Saskatchewan, 11 Innovation Boulevard, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada S7N 3H5
* Corresponding Author
Participants who wish to give a presentation must submit an abstract. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, used to prepare the Program and distributed to the CSRS 2018 participants (for accepted abstracts).
The abstract should:
- Be written in English or French;
- Be at least 300 words in length;
- The objective of the study
- The methodology
- An overview of the results
- Not exceed one 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 page;
- Include a header with the following data:
- Name(s) of author(s) [please indicate surname in capital letters];
- Institutional affiliation;
- Complete mailing address;
- Email address;
- Clearly indicate the corresponding author (*).
To ensure uniformity between the abstracts, the format of this guide must be respected. Authors should use the Calibri 10 pt font except for the title and the author’s names which should be respectively in Calibri 12 pt and Calibri 11 pt.